Planner / Scheduler
Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
The candidate will be responsible for all daily planning and scheduling activities utilizing SAP as it relates to production for the Bayview site.
- Review long range material forecasting requirements with Manager of Supply Chain
- Analyze monthly schedule attainment metrics with Manager of Supply Chain
- Facilitate weekly scheduling meeting and distribute final production schedules to the site.
- Revise production schedule as required to maintain a flow of material for the site.
- Perform all SAP transactions as it relates to the creation and processing of production process orders.
- Work with groups within the site to ensure materials are on-site and released to meet the production schedule.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing team to build an efficient and attainable schedule
- Coordinate with the warehouse to ensure materials are pulled to support the schedule.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives as they relate to Lean best practices.
- Identify and implement SAP planning/scheduling process improvements which include a global harmonized S&OP process.
- Provide back-up to the Manager of Supply Chain as required.
Education, Experience & Skills
- 2-4 years of pharmaceutical scheduling experience required.
- Must have a working knowledge of SAP
- Must have strong Analytical skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to influence others in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and matrixed environment that emphasizes network and site needs as a priority
- Must be a team player with emphasis on building cross-functional relationships
- Must have excellent written and oral communication abilities, including the ability to communicate clearly with and engage in dialogue with all levels of employees in an inclusionary manner.
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Long range forecasting and scheduling experience
- Pharmaceutical experience
- SAP experience
- APICS certification
- There are physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- This information is available upon request from the candidate.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform all essential functions.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions' approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions' approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.