Project Manager, WW Medical Myeloid, Fedratinib & Luspatercept
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Project Manager,WW Medical Affairs Myeloid
The Project Manager, WW Medical Myeloid is responsible for providing logistical and tactical support for assigned projects across different Therapeutic Areas. He/she collaborates with the Therapeutic Area Leaders and product leads to ensure implementation and execution of project activities and quality deliverables as defined by the Medical Affairs Plans.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Provide administrative, technical and scientific support to the WW Medical Myeloid Team, including, but not limited to:
- Advisory Boards logistics, vendor coordination, HCPs contracting, legal and compliance validation
- Supporting internal approval process (Grant&Donations, Contracts with external customers, Contract with vendors)
- Preparation of internal meetings and TCs; drafting, circulating, and finalizing meeting minutes
- Tracking and managing WW Medical Myeloid budget aligning and interacting with key stakeholders in the fincance department
- To be involved in Quality Assurance monitoring and management of the activities
- Maintaining and tracking internal files/archives, including documents related to Compassionate Use Programs
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to collaborate /work in cross-functional environment
- Must possess a customer service orientation
- Flexible, team oriented, able to work under pressure, resilient, proactive
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of Health System and Health Care decision Making
- Knowledge of Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety, Legal and Compliance environment
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.