Senior Director and Head, Global Development Solutions Delivery
About the Company
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
About the Role:
In order to drive strategic and operational imperatives, the role of Senior Director and Head, Global Development Solutions Delivery is being created to design, implement and manage consistent, yet flexible, delivery methodologies related to technology solutions. Additionally, the role will ensure Regeneron Global Development demonstrates the best of emerging and ground-breaking approaches and technologies in the marketplace today.
- Design and implement fully functioning solution delivery organization and capabilities within Global Development Systems.
- Build, deliver and maintain consistent, flexible delivery methodologies to advance Global Development, and ultimately produce new and creative solutions that will become part of the organization's core capabilities.
- Develop and ensure best practices, related to design thinking and agile delivery, are proliferated in the organization.
- Proactively monitor industry business and technology trends to recommend and drive Global Development to ground-breaking capabilities.
- Drive evaluation and implementation of new tools and emerging solutions for Global Development.
- Support business case development and forecasting of business impacts from emerging solutions.
- Support and partner with internal innovation capabilities to design prototypes, pilots, acceptance criteria and champion the use of innovative and emerging technologies.
- Promote emerging technologies to tackle unmet business needs and to accelerate delivery and reduce cost of Regeneron's clinical trial portfolio.
- Facilitate and drive internal discussions related to delivery strategies with other Global Development functions, IT, and broader stakeholder groups.
- Participate in a robust governance framework around current and future potential capabilities.
- Provide consultancy and advice on leading delivery methodologies, digital practices, design thinking, and innovative technologies.
- Participate in vendor governance boards to drive prioritization requested capabilities in their product roadmap, as needed.
- Manage related budgets, ensuring programs/projects meet the expected value and outcomes per the timeline and cost.
- Provide strategic mentorship to Global Development on key technology projects and digital solutions.
- Provide career development and mentorship to ensure a high-quality, motivated team.
- Help build a culture of innovation and a continuous improvement approach in the day to day workings of the organization.
- Work closely with internal and external partners to successfully deliver innovative solutions against identified use cases via use of modern technologies (i.e. ML, AI, RPA, BPA, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Consulting experience managing diverse stakeholders in a fast-paced environment is a plus
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and leadership skills; possessing the ability to credibly, knowledgeably and effectively represent and communicate initiatives to internal and external stakeholders and Global Development partners
- Understanding of Global Development domain trends (industry/technological) and passion to develop innovative solutions that support and improve competitive edge
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed, collaborative and self-directed environment.
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Effective management and leadership skills with a strong emphasis on teamwork and collaboration
- Possess high level initiative, ability to multi-task, and solution oriented mentality
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), with the ability to communicate across multiple functions and levels
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.