Executive Director, Integration Lead
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results. All while wearing jeans to work!
Executive Director, Integration Lead - Allergan Aesthetics
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE...
- A Leader in Integration Improvement. You will act as Global Allergan Aesthetics Integration Lead. You will coordinate Global Allergan Aesthetics M&A diligence activities for late stage / commercialized products, coordinate planning and execution for integrations and divestitures, define transition services and identify Allergan Aesthetics owners, initiate and track transitional services execution and cutovers. Work with AbbVie (parent company) Corporate Integration Lead to ensure smooth a cohesive integration with shared services / functions across business units.
- A Creative Strategic Thinker. You will support Allergan Aesthetics External Innovation, operational excellence, and continuous improvement initiatives.
Work to improve Integration / Divestiture Planning and Execution:
- Coordinate Allergan Aesthetics diligence activities (acquisitions and divestitures) for late stage and commercialized products
- Gather input for, define and shape Transition Service Agreements ("TSA")
- Identify Allergan Aesthetics integration and divestiture functional leads, TSA owners
- Coordinate Allergan Aesthetics integration related implications to provide commercial deal input during diligence.
- Lead Cross-Functional global commercial workstream(s) to create pre-integration plans and lead the post-close execution activities.
- Work with AbbVie (parent company) Transition Office (ATO) to ensure a smooth transition into shared functions
- Track, Report, Present to senior management
Support Global Operations Innovation, Continuous Improvement:
- Develop playbook, tools, and templates to enable Allergan Aesthetics Alliance Management, Integration and Divestiture Planning and Execution
- Develops project management tools to track key milestones and monitor synergies to completion.
- Coach regional and affiliate leads to build integration capabilities in the organization.
- Contribute to new capability, process, and / or digital innovation efforts And Contribute to operational excellence initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in technical, scientific, and / or business discipline.
- Master's degree (MS / MBA) in technical, scientific, and / or business discipline preferred
- Minimum 12 years prior experience within the biopharmaceutical, life sciences, or Med Device industries
- Experience in M&A, Post-Merger Integration, and / or significant enterprise-wide transformational projects
- Experience in designing and implementing integration process design, mechanics and protocols across a wide range of functions
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to manage the timelines and decision making
- Strong functional / line expertise in Strategy and Operations; working knowledge of other corporate functions - Commercial, R&D, Finance, HR, IT
- Ability to lead in a matrix and work with many diverse internal and external stakeholders within Allergan Aesthetics and across other functions
- Understand and interpret deal models and valuations
- Strong executive presence and exceptional oral and written communication skills
For this role, we're looking for a leader who is:
- Excellence Focused
- Open and Authentic
A Talent Magnet: The best leaders are brand ambassadors and have an eye out for great talent to join our family. All Allergan colleagues are an extension of our recruiting team, building bridges for the best people to grow our company.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.