Manager, Commercial Systems
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us, success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help others live up to theirs.
The Manager,CommercialSystems serves as a point of contact for various functions withinCommercial as well as other functions. They understands the customer's business processes and manages the relationships with key customers. They identify business problems, and analyzes solutions and documents business requirements for the supported business functions. He/she The Manager,Commercial Systems participates in and leads components of system delivery. They also identify and investigate business needs and opportunities, promoting business process improvements.
- Form and maintain strong partnerships with cross-functional business partners.
- Works withCommercial clients to understand specific business processes, business drivers and business strategy across multipleCommercial Functions areas in the Commercial Business.
- Identifies, proposes, initiates and leads significant improvement projects. Defines requirements for the implementation of changes in business functions and supporting IT services.
- Provides advice, assistance and leadership in any area associated with the planning, procurement, provision, delivery, management, maintenance and effective business use of information systems for multipleareas in the Commercial Business Commercial.
- Responsible for vendor management, data integration and reporting delivery initiatives.
- Responsible for delivery of IT projects and assures project and project teams follow company and departmental policies, procedures and standards, including SDLC and Change control.
- Analyzes, resolves and documents business requirements and system changes needed as a result of defects, enhancements, incidents, missing requirements or other root causes.
- Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and system processes.
- Shares industry standards/trends with customers and peers within the area of responsibility.
- Identifies issues and leads resolution efforts. Escalates issues appropriately.
- Develops and assists in the presentation of business cases and system roadmaps.
- Develops preliminary project budgets. Responsible for monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Manages day-to-day interactions with vendors. Work closely with vendors to complete required tasks.
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Be able to travel, when necessary, and performs additional job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant combination of education and experience required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in IT project management/business analysis.
- Minimum 2years of experienceworking with business functions:Commercial Sales/Marketing/Commercial Operations.
- Experience managingCustomer and Vendor relationships at various organizational levels.
- Experience with sales & marketing technologies and trends.
- Experience with PII data preferred.
- Experience with systems solution delivery, configuration, or development.
- Experience with formal SDLC methodology desired, as well as with system and user acceptance testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex information.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.