Manager, Commercial Systems
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us, success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help others live up to theirs.
The Manager,CommercialSystems serves as a point of contact for IT Digital Marketing Solutions and Marketing supportingCommercial. They identify business problems, analyze solutions and document business requirements. They understand business processes and manage relationships with key customers. The Manager,Commercial Systems participates in and leads components of system delivery. They also identify and investigate business needs, problems, and opportunities, promoting business process improvements.
- Form and maintain strong partnerships with cross-functional business partners.
- Works withDigital Marketing Solutions and Marketing clients to understand specific business processes, business drivers and business strategy across multipleCommercial Functions.
- Identifies, proposes, initiates and leads significant improvement projects forDigital Marketing Solutions and Marketing. Defines requirements for the implementation of changes in business functions and supporting IT services.
- Provides advice, assistance and leadership in any area associated with the planning, procurement, provision, delivery, management, maintenance and effective business use of information systems for multipleareas in Digital Marketing Solutions and Marketing.
- Responsible for vendor management, data integration and reporting delivery initiatives.
- Responsible for delivery of IT projects and assures project and project teams follow company and departmental policies, procedures and standards, including SDLC and Change control.
- Analyzes, resolves and documents business requirements and system changes needed as a result of defects, enhancements, incidents, missing requirements or other root causes.
- Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and system processes.
- Shares industry standards/trends with customers and peers within the area of responsibility.
- Identifies issues and leads resolution efforts. Escalates issues appropriately.
- Develops and assists in the presentation of business cases and system roadmaps.
- Develops preliminary project budgets. Responsible for monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Manages day-to-day interactions with vendors. Work closely with vendors to complete required tasks.
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Be able to travel, when necessary, and performs additional job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant combination of education and experience required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in IT project management/business analysis.
- Minimum 2years of experienceworking with business functions:Sales/Marketing/ Digital.
- Experience managingCustomer and Vendor relationships at various organizational levels.
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends including Content Management Systems, websites, web analytics, data integration.
- Experience with PII data preferred.
- Experience with systems solution delivery, configuration, or development.
- Experience with formal SDLC methodology desired, as well as with system and user acceptance testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex information.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.