Sample Management Associate
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Performs routine processing and data review of raw materials, in-process, batch release, and/or stability samples of Bulk Drug Substance in a cGMP compliant environment.
- Executes routine procedures owned by the Sample Management functional area. Assignments are made in the LMS, by the hiring manager, based on applicable curricula map(s).
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a BS in the physical or life sciences, supply chain, a related discipline, or the equivalent in related experience.
- Knowledge of basic laboratory techniques such as working in a BSC, pipetting, aseptic technique; basic laboratory safety practices preferred.
- Typically 1-3 years of relevant experience; though not a requirement
- Experience working in a fast-paced and flexible atmosphere is preferred
- Familiarity with controlled temperature storage, sample inventory, and sample shipment and receipt.
- Attention to detail and demonstrated organizational skills.
- Demonstrated manual dexterity.
- Knowledge of basic electronic systems (email, MS Office, etc.)
- Attention to detail and demonstrated organizational skills
- high degree of autonomy
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.