Data Lake Steward
In this role a typical day may include the following:
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure data quality standards are met and data is available in real-time to the business partners
- Communicate effectively in oral and written fashion to internal and external business partners in order to present data results, communicate data issues, data needs and data corrections.
- Correct, transform and enrich multiple sources of data for operational and analytical use
- Develop a standardized approach to collect and document metadata and issues across all assigned data domains
- Using a process-driven approach, assume ownership for the identification of key data elements that drive critical business activities.
- Lead working groups and run routine projects related to data governance
- Develop and implement robust data quality monitoring and controls required to secure data certification within a complex data environment
- Engage with assigned areas within the business to develop and enhance knowledge and subject matter expertise
- Identify data quality issues and causes through profiling reviews and root cause analysis. Work with the technology to prioritize and resolve
- Submit new data elements, change requests and certification requests to business owners and IT
- Develop and deliver status updates and presentations to senior management and partners
This role might be for you if:
You have bachelors or equivalent and a minimum of 5-8 years' experience in any of the following subject areas: data usage, process analysis, process improvement, technology development/support.
- 'R', SAS, SQL, or other comparable query language
- Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical/Clinical data sets with relevant critical metrics & KRI
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills and can understand business and technical functions, processes and information quickly.
- Experience working with the data systems supporting businesses, including experience writing queries and analyzing related queries is highly preferred
- Solid understanding of data governance, standards, and practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to successful communicate with peers, partners, and senior management
- Highly organized as this role requires succeeding in a constantly evolving operating environment.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.