With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
• Under general supervision, tests various components of the quality control program in accordance with company standards and GMP regulatory guidelines
• Performs tests in accordance with established methods and properly documents test results
• Evaluates performance of analytical instruments and equipment and recommends new acquisition or replacements
• Authors protocols and reports for suitability studies and investigations to support testing and compliance issues
• Ensures laboratory instruments are qualified, calibrated and properly maintained and documentation complies with cGMP standards
• Assists in development of new methods and procedures and maintains standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Documents quality issues and performance measures for management review
• Bachelor degree in a relevant scientific discipline (Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, etc.) • 3-5 years' lab experience