R&D Associate, Muscle & Metabolism
The R&D community is seeking an R&D Associate, Muscle and Metabolism to be involved in basic research studies crafted to identify novel targets as well as pharmacology studies in the field of metabolic diseases. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and has credible experience collaborating with other scientists to drive goals and performance of metabolic diseases research at Regeneron.
As the R&D Associate, Muscle and Metabolism, a typical day might include the following:
- Establishing new in vivo assays and facilitating ex vivo analysis using ELISA, western blotting, and immunohistochemistry
- Performing mouse assays/surgeries (tolerance tests, minipump implant, liver perfusion)
- Utilizing IV, IM, IP, and SC routes to effectively compound and draw blood (orbital, tail, submandibular) in mice
- Constructing protocols and study reports
This role might be for you if:
- You have a passion for science, specifically metabolic diseases
- You are a self-starter and can work efficiently within a group and independently
- You are flexible and have patience working in a fast-paced, growing environment
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a minimum of 1+ years' experience working in a lab specifically conducting mouse pharmacology experiments, immunoassays, cell biology, molecular biology, and mouse surgeries. We need someone who can add valuable knowledge and innovative thinking to Regeneron's metabolic disease areas.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.