Director, Patient Advocacy
We are seeking to add a new Director of Patient Advocacy at Regeneron. This exciting new opportunity leads the development and execution of Regeneron's overarching strategy for patient advocacy engagement across drug discovery and commercialization. We are looking for someone to build a premier patient advocacy organization that is well-respected internally and externally by collaborators and advocacy partners. This role will find opportunities to develop and support patient programs that address disease-specific challenges, increase disease awareness, decrease time to diagnosis, and increase access to therapy. Through understanding of the patient community, this individual will bring the patient perspective into Regeneron decision making.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Collaborating closely key internal partners to define and build the overarching advocacy strategy
- Contributing to the development of the strategic plan and holistic company philosophy around patient involvement and teamwork
- Crafting and maintaining strategies including disease awareness initiatives, advisory boards, patient speaker engagement, clinical trial awareness, and policy improvements
- Leading relationship development with key advocacy and professional societies to ensure productive ongoing partnerships
- Acting as the organization's ambassador for the patient experience to introduce and embed a patient centric demeanor in interpersonal activities
- Funding programs and activities that support patient engagement and disease state education
This role might be for you if:
- You can anticipate and efficiently resolve challenges, mitigate risks, and forge consensus among diverse parties
- You are a standout colleague able to prioritize efforts and handle internal and external partner expectations
- You have a strong background of building successful relationships between healthcare corporations and patient advocacy organizations
- You see yourself as a hardworking advocate for patients and proactively look for opportunities to capture their voice
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a bachelor's degree with 10+years of "progressive" industry/relevant professional experience or 7+ years of patient advocacy experience. We need someone who can prove their ability to lead and has a track record of developing communications and advocacy strategies and campaigns. A proven understanding of relevant regulations and guidelines such as FDA, EMA, Pharma, etc. is vital. Travelling for this role is also required, domestic and international 50%+
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.