Ready to join a team committed to developing and commercializing gene therapies for patients and families devastated by rare neurological genetic diseases? AveXis is advancing cutting-edge science, starting with our proprietary gene therapy for the treatment of spinal muscular atrophy (SMA). We are in the midst of an incredible journey and are looking for passionate individuals to join us on this important mission.
AveXis, a Novartis company, is dedicated to developing and commercializing novel treatments for patients suffering from rare and life-threatening neurological genetic diseases. Our initial product is a proprietary gene therapy approved by the US Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of pediatric patients with SMA. In addition to developing a treatment for SMA, AveXis also plans to develop other novel treatments for rare neurological diseases, including Rett syndrome and a genetic form of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis caused by mutations in the superoxide dismutase 1 (SOD1) gene.
The Workday Analyst will support the design, testing, implementation, maintenance and configuration of Workday including troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Support the design, testing and implementation, maintenance and configuration of the Workday eco-system.
- Collaborate with process owners to identify, recommend, and implement best practices, standard methodologies and user-friendly process improvements.
- Troubleshoot system problems, resolving system errors and data errors.
- Lead production support of ticketing and project tasks.
- Support new Workday releases and ensuring optimization of the system.
- Maintain existing system integrations.
- Develop, maintain, produce, and analyze reports to provide insights into business questions.
- Assist with ensuring all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws.
- Coordinate enhancements to Workday deployments.
- Create process documentation for workflows and application enhancements including filtering, problem resolution, root cause analysis, and alerting.
- Consult with end users to test and debug
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience; human resources or technical degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years HRIS experience and a minimum of 1-year experience with Workday; implementation experience preferred.
- Experience with developing and delivering test scripts for upgrades, business process configuration and implementations.
- Knowledgeable with a background in human resources and benefits.
- Experience with Workday integration, report writing and Business Processes.
The level of this position will be based on the final candidate's qualifications.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AveXis is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.