Director, International Program
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us, success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help others live up to theirs.
The Director, International Program position will play a critical role in supporting the planning and execution of Horizon's international expansion strategy and program. Reporting into the Executive Vice President & President, International, the Director will be responsible for managing tasks and projects related to the expansion of Horizon Therapeutics into new international markets.
- Drives the planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing of activities to efficiently meet the needs of the International Expansion Program and to support the Executive Vice President & President, International.
- Identifies, manages and implements controls of program related changes and risks
- Use risk mitigation to anticipate challenges and identify potential solutions.
- Develop KPIs and key milestones to measure project and program success.
- Develop dashboards, SharePoint sites and scorecards to communicate project status, issues, and risk mitigation with various stakeholders.
- Facilitate collection of project information and other data collection from project teams and stakeholders.
- Liaise with Business Units and cross-functional partners to coordinate perspectives, inputs, deliverables and ensure alignment across key groups throughout program.
- Provide operational support to Executive Vice President & President, International for key meetings (e.g., presentation development, agenda preparation, meeting minutes, time keeping, etc.)
- Bachelor Degree required
- Background in strategy consulting, corporate strategy and/or complex program management
- Minimum 8 years post bachelor's degree experience
- Experience working in (or consulting to) the pharmaceutical or biotech industry is preferred
- Exceptional strategic acumen, problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, and leadership ability
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects and execute against deadlines
- Comfort and demonstrated success in dealing with ambiguity and solving strategic problems
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment and on cross-functional teams
- Self-starter and someone who takes full ownership over work product
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Experience in slide design and presentation delivery utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.