Executive Director - Investigator Sponsored Trials, Data Generation - Cardiovascular
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Overall responsibility for Cardiovascular conduct of studies/trials that are investigator-sponsored or medically-led
- Responsible for overseeing the writing and monitoring of BMS-sponsored, medically-led research studies and ensures their timely accrual and completion
- Chair review committees (or provide oversight where appropriate) for investigator-sponsored research studies and BMS-sponsored, medically-led research studies
- Approves final protocols, amendments and budgets for studies under remit
- Interface with WW Medical TA based teams in the Integrated Development plan
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the current book of work for studies under remit and give updates to key stakeholders across the organization
- Oversee the development and renewal of areas of interest for investigator-sponsored research studies through cross-functional interface with key global and regional stakeholders
- Clinical decision-making responsibility for all studies within remit, including safety queries, departures from standard inclusion/exclusion criterion and questions/concerns from investigators and internal team members arising from patients on study
- Supervising and mentoring Clinical Trial Leads within reporting line
- Meet with investigators and cross-functional internal teams involved in studies under remit to discuss barriers, budget concerns or data readouts.
- MD preferred with 5+ years of clinical trial experience; non-MD applicants with a strong track record of clinical trial experience in the pharmaceutical industry will be considered
- Demonstrated track record of leadership in a complex, matrix environment; experience delivering successful results in a variety of business situations
- Excellent communication skills and experience with difficult discussions
- Demonstrate strong decision-making skills
- Successful track record of leading through influence and working across complex, global organizational matrices
- HQ based position with travel requirement of 25% dependent on the state of future congress attendance.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.