Area Brand Leader, Allergan Aesthetics - Latin America (Juvederm)
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
The Area Brand Lead is a newly created role and is a critical component of the International Operating Model for Allergan Aesthetics. The role works closely with the International teams (ISM and IBE) to provide country and Area input into the co-creation of International strategies while partnering closely with markets to identify common Area needs/opportunities, facilitating of Best Practice and supporting the implementation of marketing plans. This is a critical and highly visible role and will be pivotal in driving visibility, advocacy, and performance for the brand across the Area.
The Area Brand Lead reports directly to the Area Vice President and is a member of the AA Area Leadership Team. This role is also a core member of the International Brand Team.
- Co-creation of International Brand strategy
- Work closely with the International Brand Lead to provide data-driven Market insights to support the development of International Brand Strategy
- Provide the voice for the Area into ISM discussion and provide strategic update, collaborating for the development of local marketing plans.
- Working with markets to implement International Brand strategy
- Drive implementation of International Brand Strategy across all markets within the Area
- Support markets with development and implementation of local strategies where required
- Leadership of a strong community across the Area to enhance communication and best practice sharing and facilitate collaboration where applicable
- Performance management
- Tracking performance via appropriate KPIs in partnership with AIL and CFO
- Oversight of resource investment and allocation for Brand
- Strategically oriented with experience both in-market and above-market
- In-depth marketing experience in a pharma/regulated environment
- Passion for Medical Aesthetics
- Commercially minded and able to drive business performance
- Strong collaborator and networker - able to build relationships and influence at all levels within the organization
- Cultural sensitivity - able to understand different needs, businesses, and cultures in the different geographies
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.