Director, Diversity Equity and Inclusion
We are currently looking to fill a Director, Diversity Equity & Inclusion position. This role will partner with site Sr. Leadership to build and execute programs, processes and initiatives, ensuring that DE&I is an important element of Regeneron's culture, mission, and operations.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
• Engaging internal and external partners in the development of strategic and tactical DE&I objectives and operational results
• Working with local schools to identify underrepresented students with an interest and affinity for STEM, then partnering with Corporate Communications & Citizenship and third party STEM curriculum specialists to develop and deliver programs to further an interest in STEM, educate students on career opportunities in biotech and support college readiness
• Partnering with Corporate Communications and Citizenship, University Relations, Talent Acquisition and Human Resources on community outreach, university partnerships and talent brand that will be important to a diverse range of candidates
• Executing on learning & development initiatives that build stronger, more impactful practices for inclusion and mitigating unconscious bias, and which are aligned with company cultural values and behaviors
• Crafting, developing, and supervising DE&I metrics to assess impact and report on progress
• Working with Corporate DE&I to guarantee adherence with all regulatory requirements
This role might be for you if:
• You excel in getting results and consensus through influence versus authority
• You bring a creative approach to problem-solving, planning and strategizing; does not gravitate to "cookie-cutter" solutions or practices
• You will enjoy representing Regeneron at external forums, participating in panel discussions and serving as a specialist at diversity conferences, professional associations, and meetings in the Capital Region
To be considered for this role you must hold a Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of demonstrable experience leading and/or running some or all aspects of a dedicated DE&I function, strategy and programs with positive results. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.