Account Management Executive
If you like working at a company where individual contribution matters and is recognized, where you can have both autonomy and support to achieve your goals and where creativity and accomplishment are rewarded, then you should consider BioSpace.
BioSpace, Inc. is the leading online community for industry news and careers for life science professionals. For over 35 years, BioSpace has provided essential insights, opportunities and tools to connect innovative organizations and talented professionals who advance health and quality of life across the globe.
When you become a BioSpace team member, you join a company that operates with a fun, entrepreneurial style that combines our passion & high-energy with an aggressive vision of growing the company. The team works together to develop and execute strategy to bring solutions to customers across the Life Sciences industry.
We are looking for a results-driven individual to join our team as an Account Management Executive. You will be responsible for building & expanding relationships in order to retain our existing clients, as well as proactively identify new growth opportunities within those relationships.
In this position you will:
- Deepen and broaden existing client relationships thru proactive outreach (phone, email, social)
- Achieve agreed upon renewal and growth targets and outcomes within schedule
- Generate consistent cross-selling and new product opportunities within existing accounts
- Deliver a consultative, solution-oriented approach
- Establish, develop and maintain positive internal and external relationships
- Work collaboratively across all functional teams to develop solutions and improve customer experience
- Utilize CRM tools/resources available to efficiently and effectively manage your renewal book
- Be a company ambassador within accounts and channel partners, maximizing our brand recognition and mindshare
- 4+ years of account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to develop relationships with high level executives and decision makers
- Desire and demonstrated success with both account management and business development
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate within a team.
- Prioritizing, time management and organization skills
- Proficiency in using MS Office and CRMs (Salesforce)
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Reference, Background, and Credit Checks Required.
Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume to: