Customer Success Manager
If you like working at a company where individual contribution matters and is recognized, where you can have both autonomy and support to achieve your goals, and where creativity and accomplishment are rewarded, then you should consider BioSpace. Our team operates with a fun, entrepreneurial style that combines our passion & high-energy with an aggressive growth vision.
BioSpace has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Manager to join our team and help us to deliver an exceptional customer experience. We are looking for a high-performing contributor who is proactive, results-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
In this position you will:
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and other internal teams to maximize client ROI
- Drive client usage and product adoption
- Build long-term relationships with BioSpace clients
- Provide full service support to BioSpace clients including job postings, ad products and other products and services based on client needs
- Increase utilization, engagement and insight and promote best practices
- Creatively and efficiently resolve issues and investigate complaints, escalating as necessary.
- Use data and analytics to provide valuable insights to BioSpace clients and internal stakeholders
- Initiate and maintain a proactive schedule of touch-points with BioSpace clients
- Translate the voice of the customer into product improvements that increases client engagement
- 2+ years customer service/account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Experience in utilizing a CRM system (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Superb written and oral communication skills (excellent grammar and spelling is a must)
- Creative knack with a sense of humor and the ability to connect with people
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and collaborate freely with team members
- Experience with the Adobe Suite is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Reference, Background, and Credit Checks Required.
Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume to:
BioSpace Human Resources