Director, Market Access and Reimbursement
ADMA Biologics currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Director of Market Access and Reimbursement. This position is field based by or near any major metropolitan international airport.
- Create, lead and maintain national account strategies, value propositions, pricing, reimbursement and tactics/tools in support of ADMA’s Immune Globulin portfolio - ASCENIV™, BIVIGAM® and Hyperimmune Nabi-HB®.
- Work cross functionally with marketing, medical, regional account managers, contracting, advocacy groups and the C-Suite to align payer insights, develop strategy/tactics and implement business plans to achieve access goals.
- Collaborate with government contracting leads to ensure appropriate allocations to FSS and collaborate with finance to ensure appropriate controls and business rules are in place to manage gross to net.
- Active participation in LMR process.
- Own the development and implementation of pre-launch and launch deliverables, and other market access support tactics that help ensure trial use and adoption.
- Lead initiatives to understand, analyze and demonstrate the clinical, economic and societal value to payers, decision-makers and influencers and hospital delivery networks.
- Lead GPO strategy and relationships providing tactical recommendations and business plans.
- Translate results of health economic research and data and into appropriate messages for internal and external stakeholders that highlight the value proposition of the therapeutics offered by ADMA Biologics
- Collaboration with the commercial team in monitoring access changes and make appropriate recommendations
- Experience gaining formulary access for a new/novel therapeutic in Tier One institutions under a capitated spend/drg. Experience in transplant, infectious disease, oncology or an adjacent category related to inpatient acute care
- Experience presenting to P&T Committee within Tier One institutions to gain hospital formulary status
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Life Sciences. Advanced degree preferred.
- Pharmaceutical Industry Experience - Blood/plasma, oncology, rare drug / orphan disease.
- Access to major academic cancer and transplant centers / children’s hospitals.
- Building and implementing budget impact models that translate into a clear value proposition
- Development and implementation of payer marketing strategy and tactics
- Experience with Buy & Bill customer set up and associated service models
- Working with Medicare / CMS – ASP submission and pricing
- DRG knowledge
- Ability to travel 50%
- Familiar with GPOs
- Proven experience on preservation of margin
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package! Visit our website for more details.