Associate Scientist - LCMS
We are the leading technology provider for antibody-based drug discovery, focusing solely on our partners without pursuing an internal product pipeline. Since 2009, we have partnered with 65 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, generating more than 280 therapeutic programs. Our technology has been transferred and implemented at Biogen, GSK, Lilly, Merck, and Novo Nordisk, and our funded discovery partners include leading pharmaceutical companies, such as Boehringer Ingelheim, Celgene, Genentech, Gilead, Kyowa Hakko Kirin, Novartis, Regeneron, Roche, Sanofi, and Takeda. We have also partnered with many early-stage venture-backed companies, including Alector, Cullinan Oncology, Dragonfly, Pliant, Potenza, Tizona, iTeos and others, as well as mid-size public biopharmaceutical companies such as Acceleron, Five Prime, Innovent, Jounce, Mersana, Scholar Rock, Seattle Genetics, Surface Oncology, and others.
Our integrated antibody discovery and engineering platform provides unprecedented speed from antigen to purified, full-length human IgGs. We offer fundamental advantages by delivering diverse panels of therapeutically relevant antibodies that meet the most aggressive standards for affinity, epitope coverage, species cross-reactivity, and developability. We enable our partners to rapidly expand their biologics pipelines through a broad spectrum of technology access arrangements.
We are seeking a skilled biochemist to join our Protein Analytics team. This person will work in a small team setting to support Adimab’s novel antibody discovery, maturation, and production platform.
- Develop and execute LCMS-related assays to characterize therapeutic antibodies, investigate PTMs, identify epitopes, and survey chemical liabilities
- Critically interpret data, troubleshoot experiments, and communicate the results to internal customers
- Operate and maintain multiple LCs & mass spectrometers
- Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, characterization of antibody samples using other analytical technologies such as ForteBio kinetics, chromatographic assays, CZE, etc.
Needed upon hire
- M.S. in biochemistry, analytical chemistry or a related field; industry experience preferred
- Strong biochemistry background with an in-depth technical knowledge of MS
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to proactively identify and troubleshoot problems
- Adaptable and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Communicates effectively and openly with colleagues and supervisors
- Prior experience with epitope mapping, HDX, or nanospray MS is desired
- Familiarity of scripting workflows and analyses is a plus
Come join us!
As a profitable privately-held biotech company, we take a long-term view on value creation and make substantial investments in technology development, research, and our people. We proudly promote meritocracy and reward employees who are productive, use their resources wisely, and make meaningful contributions to the team. We offer individually tailored compensation packages comprised of a competitive salary, meaningful equity, a 2:1 401(k) match, and comprehensive health care benefits.
Located in New Hampshire’s beautiful Upper Connecticut River Valley, we are minutes from Dartmouth College, the Geisel School of Medicine, the Thayer School of Engineering, the Tuck School of Business, and the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. We are fortunate to be situated in an area that is renowned for its premier skiing, hiking, and biking.