Pharmaceutical Analytical Director
Hinye Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. was founded in August 2006 under the modern enterprise system, which has been a comprehensive modern pharmaceutical enterprise that is market-oriented, R&D-driven and science, industry and trade-integrated. Hinye lies in Liuyang Bio & Information Industry Park. It covers an area of 40,000 square meters and 20,000 square meters building area included now. A manufacturer building over 15,000 square meters is being built. And another 267, 000 square meters of land has been bought to built a production workshop under the criteria of USA FDA and Europe FDA. The strategic objectives of Hinye is creating a company that is meaningful and valuable to society. Its Business Philosophy is Patient-centered cooperation and win-win relationship. Therefore, a large number of young people who have entrepreneurship and dreams are gathering here.More than 60 researchers are working in Hinye R&D center (The key member were Master Degree or Ph.D.). Hinye has established 3 R&D systems that include synthesis laboratory, formulation laboratory and analysis laboratory. It has owned pilot scale synthesis platform, pilot scale formulation production platform and analysis platform. By the end of 2017, our company had undertaken 2 national science and technology projects, 6 provincial scientific research projects, 9 invention patent certificates and 8 design patents. More than 90 trademarks were filed with the State Trademark Office, and nearly 80 trademarks were obtained. Hinye is a famous trademark of Hunan Province now. Our company is a national high-tech enterprise. Hunan Province certified enterprise technology center, Hunan Province bone and joint disease drug engineering technology research center, Hunan Province drug quality evaluation engineering technology research center, 2016 Hunan province contract-honoring and credit enterprise, 2017 industrial brand cultivation Pilot companies.
Requirements and Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
1. A PhD required in pharmacy or related subjects.
2. 4+ years of experience in R&D analysis; skills in analytical method development, API representation and other analytical work
3. Proficiency in HPLC, GC, LC/MS, GC/MS and other chromatographic analytical methods, AAS, UV titration and other conventional analytical methods, and establishment and optimization of analytical methods
4. Familiarity with and experience in managing the whole process of drug R&D; experience in pharmaceutical R&D
5. Optimistic and positive character, communication skills, and team management skills.
Base on Changsha, Hunan Province.
API, Drug Substance, drug product technology transfer, Drug Corporation