IT Systems and Support Analyst
This position is responsible for desk-side support as well as some systems and network administration. The ideal candidate will have a keen attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and excellent customer service skills. In addition, we're looking for someone who had experience managing Office 365 applications, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, etc. We are a fast-paced organization with no room for downtime. This role will report to the Head of IT and will interact with and provide service to all other functions.
- Provide desk side support for all user IT systems including
- Laptop/PC and peripheral hardware
- MS Windows and basic Linux/Mac/mobile OS's
- Business and scientific applications (MS Office, Adobe, AV, and other more specialized software)
- Networking support including identifying issues with network infrastructure and escalating to the systems administrator
- Other general support and troubleshooting as needed
- Setup, move, and decommission of user computers and peripherals
- Configuration of user phone lines and devices
- Use the Service Desk platform to prioritize, update and manage service and incident requests.
- Triage all inbound service requests to the appropriate assignee
- Ensure user and asset inventory is accurate in the Service Desk and other systems as needed
- Manage user accounts in Active Directory and Azure Active Directory including creation and deletion of users
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- High school diploma required, some college preferred.
- Experience with usage and support of MS Office applications
- Experience with Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- Experience with Windows client and server operating systems
- Familiarity ITIL and other service frameworks a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in biotech industry a plus
- Must be able to lift over 50lbs