Senior Analyst, Business Systems
The business analyst serves as a liaison between IT and the business to formulate and bring forth technology solutions enabling them to maintain a competitive advantage supporting the Regulatory Affairs business unit. The main focus will be to support a Regulatory Information Management solution. This includes:
- Understand the business:
- Forward thinking on industry best practices and trends Technical knowledge of business processes, applications and technology Pro-actively ensure system analysis of processes are identified and addressed by partnering with business, vendors and IT resources
- Evolve Business System Analyst value and alignment in organization:
- Facilitate and synthesize ambiguous system issues to bring clear definition of needs, wants, and requirements for solution offerings Accountable for ensuring the system requirements, analysis and solutions options of the project are correct and on target to expectations Identify and produce deliverables (BPM, URS, etc.) that align with project objectives & timelines and follow IT best practices and standards Provide input and direction on business system estimations and tasks
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent plus 67or more years technical experience, sufficient experience to demonstrate technical equivalency.
- Experience in a Business System Analyst role.
- Systems Testing and IT Implementation. Experience