Operator, Clinical Supply Line
The Clinical Supply Line Operator will work as part of a team to complete the packaging of clinical drug supplies.
- Operating automated packaging equipment, simple line set-up/line clearance and cleaning of production lines.
- Perform simple line setups and clearances.
- Generate and complete cGMP documentation.
- Must understand and follow departmental Operating Procedures.
- cGMP documentation with great attention to accuracy.
- Quality inspection (commodities, labels, products)
- Perform simple transactions using the departmental inventory management system.
- Cross training (warehouse, drug destruction, etc)
- Follow direction of supervisor and departmental operating procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be task oriented, able to work within a team environment, self-motivated and must work with a sense of urgency to meet business expectations.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Tenacity to learn and understand the clinical packaging process.