2nd Shift Production Specialist l
- Adhere to Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and guidelines, and facilitate a proactive safety culture. Use Abbvie approved tools for the job to minimize the introduction of extraneous matter into the packaging process.
- Perform all housekeeping cleans on the finishing lines. Able to complete line clearances for lot and list changes and perform blowing of the finishing line/equipment on 1-2 value stream(s).
- Assist in setup of automated equipment in primary or secondary packaging area within 1-2 value stream(s).
- Servicing and operating automated and semi-automated manufacturing equipment to produce finished product on value stream(s) with the ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Perform Quality impactful tasks throughout the production run, including but not limited to challenges, parameters, pulling samples, in-process checks and bulk/commodity accountability.
- Sustain 6S of parts and tooling across the production floor.
- Escalate higher level safety, quality, technical and operating issues in a timely manner to the appropriate groups.
- Communicate and drive improvement opportunities through cross functional teams. Works closely with the production schedule and understands line priorities while working with minimal/limited supervision.
- Troubleshoots minor equipment related issues and performs minor adjustments to improve equipment efficiencies.
- High school education or equivalent. Technical experience and troubleshooting aptitude preferred. Technical certificate or degree preferred.
- Demonstrated focus and understanding of the importance of maintaining the highest level of quality and ensuring compliance to site level policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate issues to appropriate engineering and mechanical team required.
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn new programs and applications required.
- Understanding and experience with systems such as POMs, SAP, and MAXIMO preferred.
- Knowledge of related cGMP requirements and procedures is preferred.
- Requires standing up to 8-12hs per day and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Work 40 to 48 hours per week and may work as many as 60 hours depending on manufacturing demands .