Regional Account Manager – Immunotherapy & Infectious Disease (Northeast)
ADMA Biologics is a bio pharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior / novel products for immunodeficient patients. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us, and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the bio pharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Regional Account Manager! Successful candidates will have experience working with NCCN cancer centers and/or bone marrow transplant centers and/or children's hospitals. This is a field based, individual contributor role. The ideal candidate will be based in close proximity to the NYC metro area / NJ.
- Fully accountable to a geographic sales territory, interfacing with key medical providers and their staff driving sales of new and existing products.
- Assist with the development of sales and marketing strategies and tactics for Accounts supported by Specialty Distributors. Implement tactics to drive sales and increase market penetration of ADMA Biologics products in Accounts such as academic medical centers, IDNs, hospitals, and specialty infusion companies, serviced by Specialty Distributors.
- Compliantly educate physicians, staff, drug information review personnel and pharmacy on the benefits of ADMA Biologics products.
- Establish, build and maintain relationships as the liaison between all Accounts, the Specialty Distributor and ADMA Biologics.
- Work with leadership on the selection of appropriate Accounts for targeting purposes; conduct SWOT analysis on new accounts, make recommendations to Specialty Distributors and assist the Specialty Distributors on product pull-through for these Accounts.
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with key staff members of the Accounts and appropriate Specialty Distributors staff and serve as the primary liaison between both organizations.
- Prepare monthly business reports on targeted accounts, current accounts and status of relationship between Specialty Distributor and the Accounts. Make recommendations on ways to increase market share and or make adjustments to changing market conditions.
- Maintain Customer database in CRM to include forecasting, run rates, growth potential trend analysis.
- Manage the business within a specific geographical territory and report directly to the VP Sales and National Accounts.
- Execute on the marketing strategy and create a territory business tactical plan to maximize the business within each account, physician office, infusion center, and institution.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) and Healthcare Decision within the designated sales territory.
- Consistently target, develop, maintain and sell to both new and existing customers and accounts.
- Attend both local, regional, and national conferences on both disease state and product specific topics.
- Ability to understand the key stake holders in the decision making process within each account and institution while aligning approved company provided resources to provide solutions.
- Develop strong relationships by understanding each customer’s needs, goals, prescribing habits and competitive products within each account.
- Responsible for managing the designated sales territory by analyzing account and physician sales data and identifying sales trends.
- Maintain a high degree of competence in the areas of product knowledge, disease state knowledge, and industry knowledge.
- Manage and maintain territory budget and ensure appropriate utilization of the territory budget as outlined and determined by sales leadership.
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical sales with a strong sales and marketing record. (Include call points and products sold in your submission).
- Hospital sales experience required including NCCN cancer centers, bone marrow transplant centers and children's hospitals. (Include experience with these institutions in your submission).
- Three to five years calling on Physician providers, Hospitals, IDNs, Managed Care and or infusion customers. This may include (but not limited to) Formulary Committee Members, Drug Information Department, Pharmacy and Purchasing or five years sales experience in other health care related disciplines or in product management.
- IG, IVIG experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or one of the sciences. Advanced degree preferred.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package! Visit our website for more details.