Medical Science Liaison (Central region / Greater Chicago area)
ADMA Biologics is seeking a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) preferably with immunology or infectious disease experience to cover our Central region. As a highly trained, field-based, scientific expert, the MSL will engage health care professionals to exchange clinical, scientific, and research knowledge. Following regulatory and corporate guidelines, the MSL will facilitate and build scientific relationships and collaborations with the medical/scientific community. This position interacts with regional and national KOLs, HCPs, societies and organizations. Successful candidates will have experience working with NCCN cancer centers and/or bone marrow transplant centers and/or children's hospitals. This is a field based, individual contributor role. The ideal candidate will be based in close proximity to the Chicago metropolitan area.
- Provide current clinical and research-related information on diseases for which company products may be utilized (including competitive pipeline information) and information on the management of diseases (including clinical and post-marketing experience information on the efficacy, safety, pharmacokinetic and pharmaco-economic profiles of marketed and pipeline products).
- Participate in and contribute to projects and initiatives that increase the value and productivity of the MSL team and Medical Affairs.
- Summarize clinical papers, abstracts and draft summary reports of literature summaries.
- Documents to be shared with physician prescribers in the community as well as for internal corporate training, database retention and awareness
- Assist in preparation of dossier (IND, CTA, IMPD) in collaboration with Regulatory Affairs representatives and other contributors
- Maintain up to date files of relevant references related to the project/s and topics of corporate interest. Evaluate and maintain files for potentially competitive and collaborative products
- Assist in strategizing for optimal positioning of product both for on label and evidence based use and awareness of competitive landscape
- Make presentations to clinical sites, practitioners, hospitals and pharmacies for the clinical value and advantages of product usage as well as being able to describe current standard of care and historical data from company and other products
- Make presentations to peers detailing scientific and clinical information about company product
- Collaborate with Management to ensure the accuracy of all documentation and appropriate citations in public filings, clinical publications and regulatory submissions
- Understand the scientific, medical and practical advantages of company product
- Identify, develop, maintain and leverage collaborative relationships with KOLs in the assigned territory based on scientific exchange
- In response to KOL requests: provide and engage in scientific dialog on current clinical and research-related information on diseases and communicate scientific content
- Assess KOL alignment with the key elements of the scientific platform to inform territory and medical strategy
- Compliantly support company sponsored research, investigator initiated research (IIR), and publications associated with ADMA products
- Collect scientific and clinical insights to support ongoing and new clinical data including competitive information, insights learned from customer
- An advanced degree (e.g. PharmD, PhD, or MD) is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years previous MSL experience including Immunology / Infectious disease strongly preferred.
- Experience working with NCCN cancer centers and/or bone marrow transplant centers and/or children's hospitals. (Please include in your submission)
- Ability to travel 50% frequently with overnight stays to included KOL meetings, site locations, internal meetings, congresses and training.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package! Visit our website for more details!