Work Order Administrator
Ready to join a team committed to developing and commercializing gene therapies for patients and families devastated by rare neurological genetic diseases? AveXis is advancing cutting-edge science, starting with our proprietary gene therapy for the treatment of spinal muscular atrophy (SMA). We are in the midst of an incredible journey and are looking for passionate individuals to join us on this important mission.
AveXis, a Novartis company, is dedicated to developing and commercializing novel treatments for patients suffering from rare and life-threatening neurological genetic diseases. Our initial product is a proprietary gene therapy approved by the US Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of pediatric patients with SMA. In addition to developing a treatment for SMA, AveXis also plans to develop other novel treatments for rare neurological diseases, including Rett syndrome and a genetic form of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis caused by mutations in the superoxide dismutase 1 (SOD1) gene.
AveXis is seeking a Maintenance Work Order Administrator for the overall work order management, physical data management, assessing incoming work requests, and spare part reconciliation using CMMS and EAM software.
- Provide customer support to induct new assets and manage asset lifecycle activities in CMMS in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide support for facility specialists and management, including preparation and implementation of relevant documentation.
- Perform operation business system tasks such as generating reports, extracting and assessing data and performing transactions.
- Apply standard techniques to identify problems, generate alternatives and recommendations within defined processes.
- Apply technical knowledge following established procedures and/or standard practices to perform basic analysis.
- Support activities during internal audits and regulatory inspections including providing documentation as needed.
- Provide support for WOs coming into the CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System).
- Complete administrative tasks in the CMMS.
- Manage all WO documentation in the CMMS and document management systems.
- Manage SharePoint page as needed.
- Stay current and adhere to training requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Formal education in related technical or engineering discipline or related military training/experience is desirable.
- Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training. Must have experience using Blue Mountain RAM or similar FDA-regulated CMMS.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and intranet/internet.
The level of this position will be based on the final candidate's qualifications.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AveXis is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity #LI-MG1