Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Trade Analyst is responsible for processing and verifying transactions related to contracts and chargebacks within Regeneron pricing programs. Specifically they will monitor and report on chargeback activity for Group Purchasing Organizations and andy direct HCP pricing offered. Analyst will also be responsible for SOP development, process flow documents and other departmental materials to document activities and produce management reporting.
- Effective communicator with the ability to work directly with internal and external customers and vendors (specialty distributors, 3PL, GPOs, HCPs) to ensure that accurate pricing and discounts are being extended and to provide resolution of customer issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor contract requirements to ensure customer and REGN remain in compliance with contract terms and conditions as well as any government regulations.
- Maintain contract parameters in partnership with our 3PL, including customer membership/affiliations, product, prices, performance tiers, date ranges, and incentive percentages. Communicate to customers and vendors changes in any pricing program activities.
- Effectively resolve all claims in an accurate and timely manner. Proactively review, analyze, and establish claim processing standard operating procedures as needed to ensure claims are processed according to company policies and contractual obligations.
- Develop reports and analysis to support metric tracking statistics to departmental management as requested in order to advise as to the status, volume, and potential accrual needs of future rebate, fee, and other payments.
- Review and analyze all new customers entering Regeneron ecosystem of databases to apply correct Class of Trade per company schema.
- Determine COT for any customer wishing to access Regeneron contract or pricing programs.
- Produce departmental materials to document work activity and processes.
- Develop and maintain appropriate policies and procedures related to pricing strategies.
- Other duties as assigned to support Trade operations activities.
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience with contract/chargeback processing within the Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry required.
- Minimum of 3 years of industry/relevant professional experience, Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry experience preferred.
- 3PL oversight preferred.
- Strong understanding of Commercialization of prescription pharmaceuticals.
- Understanding of Finance and Accounting principles.
- Strong leadership including meeting facilitation, cross-functional team integration. Must be able to create an environment for collaborative work for the team to be effective.
- Considered to be an expert in the field within the organization.
- Requires excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels both within and outside the company.
- Handles multiple projects and priorities with exceptional organizational and time management- skills (both project and self).
- Independent and self-sufficient when necessary. With strong ability to work in a fast paced organization.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Participates and/or contributes to special departmental projects as needed.
- Responsible for adhering to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Explores and advances opportunities to develop novel solutions and approaches to the improvement of processes and services.
- Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems.
- Assumes responsibility for successfully accomplishing work objectives and delivering business results; setting high standards of performance for self and others.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.