The EPMO Operations Enablement team is driving the implementation of PPM best practices and tools across the AbbVie Business Technology Solutions Organization. This role with help support projects and other EPMO activities to support these efforts.
This role will be responsible for key project activities across various projects to support Project Managers with project setup, capturing meeting minutes and follow up on action items, RCE handling, purchase order and invoice processing, project financial tracking and closure activities. In addition, this role will assist with other activities in the EPMO such as Fieldglass entry for contract PM's, consolidation of monthly metrics and other activities to support the EPMO. Providing key insights and continuous improvement ideas is a requirement of this role and allows this candidate to grow and develop within the organization to directly impact the success of our Business.
- Request for Capital Expenditures (RCE) Subject Matter Expert to assist with entry, data quality and monitoring of Request for Capital Expenditures (RCE) and updating PPM tools with status and financial information
- Purchase Order/Invoice Processing - Responsible to input PO's, track approvals, verify invoices, maintain centralized PO/Invoicing tracking sheet for all functional teams
- Project Closure - Responsible to complete PO closure, Capital depreciation, RCE closure when Projects are complete
- Obtain status updates from teams on issues, risks, and action items.
- Assist with keeping the PPM tool updated.
- Manage project collaboration space for the project team.
- Assists with completion RCE information for projects
- Handles meeting logistics (conference call, meeting minutes, etc)
- Onboards new team members onto projects
- Highly motivated with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Experience creating and managing purchase orders and invoice management in SAP.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite including SharePoint.
- Bachelor's degree in business, IT, operations, finance, etc - Preferred.
- 1-2 years' experience in information technology a plus.
- Experience with PPM tools a plus.