Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for attracting top talent and developing a strong, qualified candidate pool for current and future openings. Partner with the business to create efficient and effective recruitment strategies Develop a thorough knowledge of AbbVie's business and culture in order to help candidates fully comprehend and embrace the career opportunity Manage full life cycle recruitment across multiple functions Stay informed of recruiting trends and techniques Pre-screening candidates, partnering with team members to develop sourcing strategies and providing talent for open positions. Manage open job requisitions, update and manage Taleo ATS, achieve recruiting metrics and report key accomplishments. Compile and communicate the knowledge base, industry overviews, and market trends to team members and business leaders. Organize and lead post-interview debrief sessions with interview teams and candidates Oversee the pre-employment process (background check, references, etc.), as well as prepare and approve offer packages, providing equity & market competitiveness data research. Ensure compliance to state/federal employment laws and AbbVie policies and practices for applicant tracking compliance and reporting metrics.
- • Bachelor's Degree required
• 3+ years recruitment experience in a competitive, fast paced environment.
• Demonstrated sourcing skills including use of social media
• Ability to interact and influence regularly with senior leaders
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry recruitment experience preferred