Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
We are looking for a highly motivated Ph.D. scientist to join the Therapeutic Antibody Luminex team. The successful candidate will directly contribute to the identification of potential therapeutic antibodies, bi-specific antibodies and other antibody modalities and selection process in early discovery stage. The scientist will design and develop protein multiplexing immunoassays using Luminex or other high through-put technologies; compile multifaceted screening data and report finding to a cross-functional team.
The candidate should have a strong background in biological sciences preferable biochemistry or immunology with hands-on experience in immunoassay development. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required, as this candidate will be expected to work productively in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment. Critical thinking and ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-pace, deadline driven project-oriented team environment is essential.
• Design and optimize high-throughput multiplexing immunoassay to assess antibody therapeutic binding properties.
• Design and execute antibody binding characterization and profiling using Luminex technology or other immunoassay platforms.
• Explore and provide information on new bead-based screening technologies and expand the scope of the existing technologies
• Organize and carry out high through put screenings according to target-specific antibody screening plans.
• Summarize experimental results and inform the project team timely and present the results in inter-department working meetings.
• Work successfully in cross-functional teams either as team member or as independent contributor.
• This Scientist position comes with the potential to manage Research Associates
• A minimum of two years of post-graduate degree with extensive knowledge of immunology and hands-on bench research/development experience required.
• Experience in in-vitro protein characterization, such as chemical and/or enzymatic protein modification and protein structure-function relationship in the field of biochemistry or immunology is required.
• Experience with in multiplexing screening using Luminex or other technologies (label-free sensor technology) is highly desirable.
• High throughput screening and familiarity with automated systems are beneficial.
• Experience using word processing, spreadsheet and graphical analysis software required.
• Must be able to multitask and perform rigorous data analysis under time pressure.
• Ideal candidate should have experience working as independent researcher as well as collaborative team member and communicate effectively within large team.
• Excellent adaptability and flexibility are essential.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.