Manager, Enterprise Data Operations
- Responsible for daily operations and overall governance of customer master data. Drive innovation, data quality enhancements and process efficiency. Proactively identify and share best practices and lessons learned with peers and management. Ensure procedures and audits are in place to meet compliance requirements.
- Manage vendors' onsite leads and offshore team resources, including setting business priorities, providing training and guidance, and monitoring their deliverables and performance.
- Lead the transformation of the legacy MDM system to a cloud, big data platform. Communicate expectations and benefits to all levels of stakeholders.
- Communicate proper use of customer master data in a simplified and succinct manner to internal business partners and vendors, such as commercial sales teams, in-house support teams and other enterprise clients. Translate client's needs to business requirements for data and solutions.
- Oversee the daily operations of the Affiliations Management system (Lynx). Lead the Affiliation Management system's enhancement projects as well as the integration to Sales Force Automation system (iRep). Create data governance strategies, approaches, and communicate outcome to all levels of stakeholders.
- Create Lynx user training guide and job aids for different franchise Account Executives. Answer inquiries from the field and support their data change requests.
- Manage medium to large size projects independently. Effectively prioritize and adjust projects and tasks to meet changing business needs, dynamic working environment and customer's expectations. Build strong collaborative partnership with Commercial BTS and other cross- functional teams
- Monitor data quality, identify data quality issues, create and implement remediation plans. Periodically assess data governance rules, policies and make appropriate adjustments.
- Lead the effort of prototyping RPA (robotic process automation) to automate operational activities. Implement RPA after optimization.
- Explore the approach and governance rules of patient MDM on the same cloud MDM platform
- B.A. or B.S. degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of Pharmaceutical and/or Biotech Industry experience.
- Extensive knowledge of master data management (MDM) methodology and processes.
- Experience in commercial operations with demonstrated expertise and knowledge in supporting business data / analytics needs.
- Demonstrated expertise of using data analytics tools, such as Excel, Access, SPSS Modeler and SQL.
- Proven ability to work within a matrix organization, leading projects and/or team with demonstrated project management skills in planning and execution.
- Vendor management skills to enforce SLAs based on data quality performance
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external stakeholders both verbally and in writing.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled