Sales Territory Manager USA East Coast
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a deep knowledge of immunology/immune monitoring to be the USA East Coast customer facing lead of the small, globally active biotechnology company, Immudex. Immudex is a growing company providing solutions for T cell immune monitoring within immunotherapy, transplantation, infections disease and autoimmunity. Based on our proprietary Dextramer technology, we develop and market research reagents and diagnostic assays enabling researchers, developers and clinicians to measure disease-specific T cell responses.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to travel extensively within the Eastern USA for the purpose of maintaining and growing the customer base, leveraging scientific understanding of immunology in a commercial role.
- Work proactively to maintain and grow the USA East Coast customer base by managing sales process for customers within the territory incl. responding to customer enquiries
- performing visits to and telecom calls with customers to establish optimal solutions for their technical challenges and applications of Immudex’ products
- Identifying and develop new accounts and sales opportunities
- Delivering effective, scientifically based presentations during conferences and at customer locations within the assigned territory to promote the Immudex product portfolio
- identifying and maintaining relationships with key thought leaders in the relevant subject areas(s)
- Perform monthly and quarterly sales reporting and database updating.
- Work closely with colleagues in the commercial team at Immudex to devise and execute effective tactical sales plans in alignment with established marketing strategy.
- Maintain an understanding of current immune monitoring and competitive technologies and their relevance to immune-oncology, immunotherapy vaccines and other immune-related diseases.
- PhD or Masters degree with hands on experience from immunology, preferable T-cell immunology.Experience from working in industry with reagent sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Problem-solving attitude and motivation to provide solutions based on customer needs.
- Authentic and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to give outstanding
- Self-motivated, time efficient, independent and with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Based near a major airport, and able to work from home and perform 50% travel.
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce.
- Occasional travel to/from the company headquarters in Copenhagen to will be necessary.
We will process applications on an ongoing basis. For more information, please contact Stephen T. Haley, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, with North American operations based in Fairfax, Virginia, Immudex manufactures MHC Dextramer® for the detection of antigen-specific T cells. Under an agreement with the US Cancer Immunotherapy Consortium (CIC) and the European Cancer Immunotherapy Consortium (CIMT), Immudex also provides MHC Multimer and Elispot proficiency panel services worldwide. Immudex’ MHC Dextramer® products are utilized for the quantification or sorting of antigen-specific T cells in life science research, in vitro diagnostics, as well as the development of immunotherapeutics and vaccines. The primary focus is research-use-only products for the immune monitoring of immunotherapy development, and monitoring of CMV cellular immunity in transplant and other immune-deficient patients. In Europe, the CE-marked Dextramer CMV Kit is approved for in vitro diagnostic use, for the quantification of CMV-specific T cells. USA FDA 510(k) clearance for the CMV kit was granted March 2017. GMP Grade reagents are available. Our state-of-the-art dCODETM Dextramer reagents enable massive multiplexing of antigen-specific T cell detection. Detection of over 1000 CD8+ T cell specificities from a single blood sample has been achieved. www.immudex.com.