Process Equipment Maintenance Specialist II
Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing and aseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that supports personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, inspiring team with an amazing culture? If you do, then Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
We are looking for a Process Equipment Maintenance Specialist II. This position will specialize in the maintenance and repair of manufacturing fill/finish equipment and will also be responsible for maintenance of laboratory equipment, mainly in aseptic clean room environments. The position provides general support including minor repair, completion of preventive maintenance, response to alarm conditions, and documentation of work performed in CMMS software.
- Maintain process, process support, and laboratory equipment in use-ready state.
- Monitor, respond to, and correct issues generating process, process support, and laboratory equipment alarms.
- Order and stock supplies, spare parts, and equipment.
- Complete CMMS entries and required training activities.
- Travel between facilities to support all functional areas.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum five (5) to eight (8) years of relevant experience working on process equipment required. Strong experience with filling equipment in aseptic environments strongly preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of cGMP experience required.
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills.
- General understanding of support equipment.
- Ability to work in a group, and independently.
We provide a Total Rewards package designed to make life better – both at work and at home.
- Annual Bonus Opportunities for All Employees
- 15 Days Starting PTO (Annual Increase) + Sick Time Off + Volunteer Time Off
- Annual Company Shutdown in December
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental + Vision
- 401K Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- Backup Daycare and Eldercare
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events and Food Truck Fridays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outreach Opportunities
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment.
Qualified M/F/D/V candidates are encouraged to apply.