Business Development Manager
KlinEra has an excellent opportunity for an Business Development Manager to join our expanding global team in the US. The Business Development Manager will play a key role in developing and implementing regional sales strategies and yearly sales goals. This role requires excellent research, problem solving, verbal, writing and presentation skills.
- Primary lead for customer relationship management and interpretation of customer needs.
- Manage regional accounts in accordance with divisional needs that fit KlinEra’s service offerings within the Clinical Research Organization (CRO) market.
- Develop regional strategy aligned with divisional strategies for assigned regional accounts
- Work with divisional groups to develop successful strategies to win Request For Proposals (RFPs) by providing customer insight to develop bids, solution summaries, bid defences and proposals.
- Work with KlinEra personnel to help develop marketing strategies, identify industry trends, and develop competitive intelligence.
- Travel to prospective sponsor sites, attend industry shows and trade shows as required
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor degree or comparable business development experience
- 2 year’s business development experience. Demonstrable experience in customer development and sales of services over 1 million