Diretor, Global Marketing - Oncology (JEM&A)
Drives marketing strategy for Oncology for the JEM&A Markets. Provides positive leadership and productive influence across and around enterprise and be the voice of JEM&A in shaping success. Works collaboratively with JEM&A Area Commercial Directors in co-creation efforts of TA strategies and initiatives; With the guidance of head of commercial JEM&A to prioritize geo strategies and other key strategic initiatives to pursue improved focus, speed of initiatives and leverage best practices. Leverage data, analytics and strategic mind-set in all aspects of running the marketing component of the business. Exhibits P&L mindset. Effectively orchestrate work across internal teams and external partners.
- Product knowledge: Provide complete guidance on product knowledge and competitive advantages and ability to translate the science into marketing initiatives in changing the lives of patients in JEM&A
- Vision and Strategy:
Provide overarching leadership and direction for strategic global Marketing vision, strategies, plans for key markets and customizing the strategy for JEM&A in collaboration with JEM&A Head of Commercial. Align and lead the charge. Encompass a "One AbbVie" mindset and perspective in all strategies. Be the active daily voice of JEM&A in GMCO in building global initiatives and transfer Global initiatives to key JEM&A markets
Set tone and priorities for scale and scope of accountability. Influence and persuade across multiple external and internal constituents (stakeholders and partners). Lead and develop direct, indirect and cross-business and Area team. Infuse AbbVie Ways of Working and Talent Philosophy in day-to-day leadership and management of the business.
- Action and Accountability:
Determine appropriate action, execution, tracking and monitoring of Marketing Plans, key initiatives and LRR by employing leadership and marketing skills.
- Market Awareness:
Maintain focus on and consistently triangulate market dynamics, constituents' needs, and business priorities to determine best, market-advantaged course of action.
- Strategic Impact:
Formulate and adjust business plans and actions to achieve business objectives and goals, including financial, constituents and market results. Grow and gain share and penetration. Take and recommend appropriate strategic decisions and actions for the best interest of JEM&A within AbbVie, franchise and brand at the varying life cycle stages.
- Foundational marketing experiences, including product management
- Cross-business experiences, including a portfolio of multiple franchise exposure: growth, mature and launch brands
- Cross-functional and/or similar experiences including field sales, finance, regulatory, research & development and other relevant business functions, like Managed Care, Market Analytics and Business Insights.
- Cross-geography, including global and/or international experience
- Strategic initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Cross-functional and/or similar experiences including operational leadership, finance, regulatory, research & development and other relevant business functions.
- Deep Therapeutic Area knowledge
- Demonstrate high proficiency of the whole and the component parts of the Marketing skills framework: Insights, Segmentation, Positioning, Value Proposition, Business Model Innovation, Creative Development, Investment Optimization using the 175 model
- Understanding of JEMA geographic markets
- Exhibit Strategic Thinking and P&L mindset regardless of role and/or unit
- Leverage data, analytics and strategic mind-set in all aspects of running the marketing component of the business
- Provide positive leadership and productive influence across and around the enterprise
- Effectively collaborate with Area Commercial directors to ensure sound strategies can be operationally executed for Key JEMA markets
- Working in a high performing matrix organization