HRConnect Business Systems Analyst
The HR Senior Analyst, Business Systems is a key individual contributor to the development, maintenance and enhancement of HRConnect - AbbVie's HR Portal, Case and Knowledge Management application. The role will be responsible for working with business partners to design, build and maintain the SalesForce platform and related technologies supporting the HR Shared Services Organization.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Consults with functional areas to develop understanding of the varied and complex business needs supported by the HRConnect system.
- Develop user stories, requirements and acceptance criteria needed to enable target future state.
- Responsible for determining how changing business needs will affect the system.
- Understands the role of the system in the big picture and provides ideas and recommendations regarding the evolution of the system.
- Independently performs analysis and implement data, software, or technology solutions to deliver precise, reliable, and reproducible products in a timely manner, under the direction of a more senior leader.
- Perform routine tasks competently and independently and generate reliable and consistent results.
- Learn and understand new methods and technologies.
- Produces and maintains required documentation associated with work product, keeping it current and accurate.
- Coordinates and or performs testing of system modifications.
- Reviews and routes requested system changes and develops detailed specifications for implementation.
- Communicates system changes and issues to next level of management.
- Ensures current and accurate system documentation, coordinates and or performs testing of HRConnect modifications.
- Provides system expertise and supports system training, educational tools and materials.
- Monitors and audits the use of the system; executes system control practices for compliance.
- College degree in Information Systems, related field, or equivalent work experience is required. Bachelor's degree + 7 years experience or Master's degree + 5 years experience.
- Experience in the systems development, implementation, and operations of a large-scale, enterprise systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively lead and facilitate meetings with customers and technical team members.
- Must be deliverables focused and detail oriented.
- Must exhibit exceptional teamwork skills.
- Must have a strong customer focus.
- Preferred 2+ years of SalesForce platform experience, Certified SalesForce Administrator.