Associate Director, Operations and Communications, US Immunology
The Associate Director, Operations and Communications will work directly with the franchise VP providing project management and communication support. Key project management responsibilities include managing scope, project plans, logistics, and schedules of major strategic and tactical initiatives in support of franchise priorities. Communication accountabilities include designing, implementing and maintaining an internal communication infrastructure that weaves franchise priorities throughout the organizational culture to drive awareness, action, engagement, and change management.
- Work directly with the franchise VP to ensure clear direction and alignment between the commercial organization and IBT.
- Integrate marketing, sales, and IBT strategies to enhance overall communication and execution.
- Manage scope, project plan, logistics and schedule of strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Establish strong organizational tools to drive project progress, ensure deadlines and project goals are met, identify and resolve issues, and escalate risks.
- Work cross-functionally with senior management and other internal stakeholders to create, socialize, optimize and implement commercial initiatives, including but not limited to: town halls, national meetings, staff meetings, executive remarks and presentations, award and recognition programs, and leadership development.
- Design and execute a communications strategy that brings the franchise narrative to life through compelling content, creative storytelling and engaging experiences including national meetings, town halls, and rich written, digital, and video communications.
- Develop and manage the franchise master calendar supporting sales, marketing and internal stakeholders (cross-functional support functions) for the franchise.
- Enhance two-way dialogue with employees through the creation of new channels that enhance employee connection and engagement.
- Stay up to date on the changing digital landscape to ensure optimal strategy across existing channels, as well as recommending new platforms for consideration.
- Evaluate performance for strategic projects and communications based on real-time metrics, and refine strategies based on analytics.
- Ensure cohesive communication across relevant stakeholders to craft franchise action plans, implement solutions, and monitor initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum of five years sales leadership, marketing or other relevant in-house experience.
- Advanced project management and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the market including trends and issues as they relate to AbbVie.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects with moderate-high complexity, often under a tight deadline.
- Works well with cross-functional stakeholders and can own projects from idea phase to implementation, adapting and iterating as needed.
- Outcomes-focused with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated relationship management, interpersonal skills, ability to motivate, lead, influence, and engage without direct authority.
- Sound, logical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Able to see connections between seemingly disparate issues and distill complex content into clear, concise, and engaging communications.
- Possesses integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, and self-awareness.
- MBA or Master's Degree