Director, Center of Biopharmaceutical Education and Training
The Director of the Center for Biopharmaceutical Education and Training (CBET) will be responsible for the launch, development and creation of sustainable operations of the Center.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the startup of the Center including facilities buildout and development of the academic and workforce development programs.
- In conjunction with CBET and industrial adjunct faculty, develop and deliver relevant hands-on courses and workshops for degree students and working professionals. Responsible for the continual updating of course content and workshops.
- Build a network of industrial clients enrolling employees in customized workshops.
- Oversee the recruitment of faculty, support personnel and industry adjunct faculty. Serves as leader of the department.
- With the assistance of the Corporate Engagement Leader, manage the CBET Advisory Board and recruit new members to the Board.
- Responsible for equipment, workflow, and facility maintenance.
- In conjunction with ongoing efforts, actively seek and obtain extramural funding from federal, state, private and corporate sources.
- Represent ACPHS on NIIMBL and other external programs.
- Develop a long-term strategic business plan for the Center.