Senior Research Associate- TCR Discovery
Every immune system has a story to tell— the key is knowing how to listen. Our goal is to meaningfully improve people’s lives by learning from the wisdom of their adaptive immune systems. It’s a bold
As a Senior Research Associate, you will be working with the TCR Discovery team developing new assays that will fuel the discovery of clinically useful biomarkers and therapeutic candidates. You will implement a variety of cellular assays aimed at identification of T and B cell subsets. You will also play a key role in the design and implementation of read-outs for T cell antigen-specificity and effector function, with minimal supervision. You will also share accountability for coordinating general lab maintenance tasks such as ordering reagents, restocking lab consumables, and regular upkeep of lab equipment.
- Implement complex cellular assays (flow cytometry, T cell phenotyping and stimulation, etc.)
- Culture and maintain cell lines for cell-based assays
- Manage cell stock inventory
- Coordinate day-to-day lab activities including equipment maintenance, reagent orders, restocking consumables, etc.
- Effectively works and communicates with group members and other groups in a dynamic and fast paced environment in order to accomplish goals
- B.Sc. in biological sciences
- 5+ years lab experience in Immunology or related field
- Experience with cell culture and aseptic technique is required
- Experience with multiparametric flow cytometry is required
- Experience with handling human tissue specimens (blood, etc.) is a requirement
- Proficiency with cell transfection and viral vector-based cell infection is a plus
- Experience with cell sorting is a plus
- Familiarity with BSL-2 protocols and best-practices is a plus
- Experience training and managing lab members and overseeing projects is a plus
Adaptive Biotechnologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: Adaptive Biotechnologies values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Adaptive Biotechnologies is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Adaptive Biotechnologies who is not a member of the Human Resources team.