This position will be responsible for delivering tactical data drive information and insights to our sales and marketing partners based on analyses of various large data sources. Using various statistical and analytical techniques, the Analytics Manager will participate in Dynavax's commercial planning efforts by providing insights into to critical business questions
- Perform data queries and statistical analyses on large data sources to answer key business questions
- Create recommendations based on the findings of analyses and present to key stakeholders across the commercial organization
- Support sales reporting, forecasting, targeting, alignments, call plan design and IC design
- Support data warehouse team with analysis of exception reports through data comparisons and validations
- Coordinate with Data warehouse team to support reporting
- Partner and collaborate effectively with other commercial colleagues to provide holistic analytical insight
- Bachelor's or Master's in Economics, Statistics, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of Analytics experience working with Commercial teams in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology Industry, Vaccines or Oncology experience is preferred
- Must have working knowledge of Secondary data sources commonly used for Sales and Market analysis, Knowledge in healthcare claims data is preferred
- Must have proficiency in analytical tools, such as SAS, SQL, Excel, Knowledge in Tableau is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to structure and conduct analyses to generate actionable strategic insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large datasets.
Dynavax is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender. Sexual orientaion, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital and veteran status