Associate Business Systems Analyst
The Associate Business System Analyst is an individual contributors to the development, maintenance and enhancement of business applications, providing specialized technical or business knowledge to system projects. The position has the responsibility for the management of applications and data residing in the application. They maintain the application's data and monitor performance and accessibility. The position will be instrumental in the development, identification and implementation of system modifications that will improve productivity within the system(s).
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Performs work using existing standards, methodologies & processes and understands other systems/business processes relationship to each other.
- Investigates alternatives, which use existing applications.
- Develops test plans and conducts the necessary tests to confirm design requirements.
- Prepares, develops and conducts clients and systems training.
- Completes project tasks within time and budget constraints.
- Assists in determining data and systems requirements and the development of system specifications.
- Independently conceives and develops general approaches to the solution of systems problems which require application of basic technical principles. Exercises latitude in approach to problem and solution.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1- 2 years of related experience.
- Exercises latitude in approach to problem and solution.