Quality Control Analyst - Biotechnology
The primary role of the QC Analyst is to conduct cGMP analytical testing for raw materials, in process, finished product, stability and other samples to support development and manufacturing operations. This role will work closely with senior analyst(s) and the Development group to implement analytical methods in Quality Control. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Transfer and implementation of analytical methods
- Write and revise procedures
- Implement new equipment, perform routine maintenance and troubleshoot equipment issues
- Routine testing which includes HPLC, viral assays, bioassays, qPCR and other analytical methods
- Data Analysis, data management and documentation utilizing GDP
- Support QC System development and implementation Minimum Education/Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in scientific discipline or a health-related field.
- 0 to 5+ years relevant industry experience
- cGMP, Bioassay, viral assay and cell based assay experience a plus
- Experience in basic molecular biology and recombinant DNA technologies
- ther Qualifications
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, small start-up company environment.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and able to function independently as well as part of a team.
- Strategic agility, strong critical and logical thinking with ability to analyze problems
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in an evolving environment
- Excellent presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint