Scientist Vector Characterization
Apex Systems seeking a temp Dev Associate to develop analytical methods to support the development of company’s genomic therapies, including genome editing, gene regulation, gene therapy and cell therapy.
- Support AAV vector characterization and method development by conducting TCID50 assay, qPCR, ddPCR and other cell-based or biochemical assays
- Independently conduct and planning laboratory experiments, in-depth data analysis and data interpretation
- Compiles / analyzes data and performs computations using data analysis software, spreadsheets, graphing, and curve fitting software
- Other activities as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Biological Science or equivalent experience. knowledge of tissue culture, virology molecular biology.
- 3-5 year minimum relevant industry experience. Can independently conduct experiment according to SOP, and GMP compliance. Familia with basic lab requirement and highly organized.
- Hands on experience in tissue culture, cell-based bioassay, qPCR, ELISA, qPCR, ddPCR, enzyme activity assay, FACS, and fluorescence -based method development
- Strong ability to analyze complex data in a quantitative and objective manner
- Judgment and action skills required to solve commonly encountered problems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products