Program Manager, Business Excellence
The Program Manager, Business Excellence leads, manages and delivers formal programs to drive continuous improvement for the site's overall performance. In this role you will champion critical projects and process improvements using Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma methodologies to harmonize site manufacturing processes. In addition, you will sustain a portfolio of projects to position the site for strategic value add to ongoing corporate initiatives. You will drive the overall bench strength of site for root cause analyses and continuous improvement idea implementation.
- Manage complex, strategic cross-functional projects for delivering business excellence and business transformation across site. Identify and execute continuous improvement efforts to meet service, quality and cost objectives
- Lead processes for selecting, scoping, prioritizing and executing projects to deliver business objectives and continuous improvements. Facilitate analysis of opportunities and risks, and identify impacts and recommendations to the business
- Design and establish KPIs, sustainable metrics, dashboards and systems for tracking and reporting of value proposition resulting from continuous improvement
- Demonstrate leadership in setting and aligning project direction to effectively execute LSS project management process, tools and templates across the value chain.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and expectations
- Support and motivate teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of projects
- Provide training and coaching to Sponsors and Kaizen leaders programs.
- 6-10 years business experience, minimum of 1 year Lean Six Sigma experience
- Bachelor's degree required; preferred disciplines: Sciences, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain or Business Management
- Demonstrated track record of leading cross-functional teams and partnering with departments.
- Accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Kaizen Leader Certification required; PMP preferred
- Strong problem solving, analytical and conflict resolution skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Financial acumen and ability to assess project ROI