Research Associate I, In Vitro Pharmacology
Who we are:
Atreca is a biotechnology company focused on applying its Immune Repertoire Capture™ technology to discover and develop novel cancer immunotherapeutics. Located in Redwood City, California, Atreca is looking for talented, entrepreneurial people who are dedicated to making a positive impact on human health. We have a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to become a key member of our growing biotechnology company.
- Oversee the growth and inventory of tumor cell panels needed for primary and secondary screens.
- Provide assistance with carrying out binding screens against tumor cell panels.
- Share and present data to team members.
- B.S. in biology or related field plus a) at 1- 2 years relevant experience in industry or academia.
- Absolutely Required: Experience working with mammalian cell lines for use in cell-based assays. Experience maintaining multiple cell lines or strains concurrently a plus.
- Microscopy skills, including immunofluorescence, preferred.
- Must have excellent trouble shooting, organization, and planning skills, and the ability to work under timeline in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Exact title commensurate with experience. Atreca is an equal opportunity employer.