Solutions Delivery Lead
Solutions Delivery Lead required for leading end to end Business Intelligence/Analytics and Datawarehouse solutions. This role would require leading initiatives that require working with our functional and cross-functional teams, architecting, modeling, and designing web, dashboard and reporting solutions across multiple business functions.
- Demonstrate Excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship management and presentation skills working with functional IT and cross functional teams.
- Provide direction, leadership and Technical guidance to a cross-functional team of developers and business analysts to deliver on data analytics initiatives.
- Create and review technical designs that align with our business segments
- Technical Proficiency: Possess knowledge in AWS Cloud and MicroServices. Experience with data analytic tools including Hive, Spark SQL, HBase and visualization tools like Qlik and Spotfire. Good understanding of relational databases and solid SQL skills
- F unction well in large-scale, highly complex, cross-functional data platform environment
- Work with technical teams to develop dashboards and reports on different data sources like Oracle, Teradata and Hadoop.
- Oversees feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, and the establishment and implementation of new or revised projects/ programs
- Ability to plan, control and supervise multiple BI projects and activities simultaneously
- Assigns work assignments to team members and directs activities, providing technical guidance and completing individual tasks as needed
- Working with IT management, product owners, business managers and business analysts, lead the effort to evaluate user requests and determine solutions to business problems
- Expert knowledge of IT systems development, including process mapping, budgeting and timeline creation
- Responsible for liaison between the build team, Functional IT and business to drive closure to any urgent on demand issues
- 10+ years of overall IT experience
- 4 years Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Unit Testing cycle (SUT) which includes effort estimation, Requirement gathering & Analysis, Design, Code construction, Implementation, Software Release/Deployment and Hypercare Support.
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced leadership and analytical skills