Executive Vice President, Diagnostics
Anixa is an entrepreneurial, public biotechnology company located in San Jose (NASDAQ:ANIX) that is developing diagnostics, therapeutics and vaccines for cancer. More information is available at www.anixa.com. We are a small, dedicated group of people that are working on the forefront of cancer research. Our programs are being developed with academic and commercial collaborators throughout the country. We are in search of a scientifically oriented, multi-disciplinary individual to lead the commercialization effort of our diagnostic technology.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Executive Vice President, Diagnostics is a key team member responsible for managing diagnostic development, business development, and commercialization of a Laboratory Developed Test for Prostate Cancer detection. This position, located in San Jose, reports directly to the CEO. The job title and compensation is competitive and dependent on skill level and experience. The position will interface with our collaborator sites and their personnel (scientists, physicians and project managers) to manage and track development. We are a small company and all employees wear multiple hats, are responsible for multiple tasks, and learn many job functions. We are seeking an individual with a few years of experience or more, who is flexible and willing to work in a number of functional areas.
- Initiate and manage business development/partnership presentations, discussions and negotiations with potential collaborators.
- Manage product development and strategy
- Stay current with developments in the Liquid Biopsy space
- Manage commercial Launch of Products.
- Ph.D. in molecular biology or related discipline
- Expertise with Flow Cytometry
- Expertise and knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Understanding of Liquid Biopsy Industry and cancer diagnostics in general
- Understanding of CLIA Regulations
- Five or more years experience in diagnostic product development
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrated communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate and interact with a diverse group of individuals
- Experience with US FDA regulatory experience highly desired
- Local candidates only