Technical Sales Manager
Namocell is a leading provider of high-performance single cell dispensing and sorting platforms for life science applications, based in the Silicon Valley. Our proprietary microfluidic-based single cell platforms simplify and empower a wide range of life science research, such as single cell genomics, cell line development, CRISPR, monoclonal antibody development, rare cell isolation, and synthetic biology. Our single cell dispenser is the fastest, easiest, most efficient and cost-effective on the market. Our mission is to enable the future of single cell discovery.
We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment with high growth potential. We are seeking a talented self-starter to be our:
Technical Sales Manager
The Technical Sales Manager is responsible for the sales of Namocell’s single cell dispensers across key application areas such as single cell genomics, cell line development, CRISPR, monoclonal antibody development, rare cell isolation, and synthetic biology. This role is also responsible for driving customer success and satisfaction.
- Drive sales activities to close opportunities and build strong long-term customer relationships.
- Demonstrate product/technology expertise to serve as field-based expert for customers in single cell solutions.
- Apply solution-selling techniques to facilitate purchasing decisions.
- Prospect for new opportunities to successfully develop and qualify leads.
- Apply strong product and application knowledge to successfully conduct technical sales presentations, seminars and trades shows.
- Understand scientific project needs and business needs of the customer to win the business.
- Develop strategic partnerships with key customers and drive customer success and satisfaction.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of successful track record in life science instrument sales, with proven large opportunity selling skills.
- Strong technical knowledge in single cell genomics and cell sorting, and demonstrated technical credibility to effectively consult with customers to influence key decisions on technology and product choices.
- Strong business acumen and ability to build successful accounts. The ideal candidate will have a strong history of account relationships with key opinion leaders in the single cell technology space.
- Strong sales prospecting and closing skills and demonstrated funnel management ability.
- Strong ability to establish long-term customer relationships.
- MS in life science field; PhD degree preferred.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%.
Namocell is an equal opportunity employer.